CHECK OUT THESE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & POLICIES BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY CUSTOM UNIT?
1. Fill your clean sink with luke warm water (make sure there is absolutely no bleach or other harsh cleaning chemical residue in the sink)
2. Add 2-3 capfulls or pumps of a deep conditioning sulfate/alcohol-free conditioner in the water
3. Suggested Products:
- Shea Moisture shampoo and conditionThey have an amazing masque that works really well. I support the entire line of products for your wig unit.
Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner.
4. Gently swish the wig or piece in the water for about 30 seconds to a minute until the wig is saturated. Gently rub the front of the wig cap, where it meets the forehead until clean. And remember VERY, VERY, GENTLY!
5. Empty the water and refill the sink with cool water and dip your wig in the water until thoroughly rinsed
It is very important to use cool water on curly wigs, as warm water will over-relax the curls of wigs.
6. Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist your wig.
7. Place the wig on a wig stand and leave in a ventilated area to dry overnight.
You should spray on a little leave-in conditioner; you may also use cream conditioner but
never put cream conditioner on the knots of the wig. It is not recommended to blow dry
your wig after washing.
Do not brush or style your wig while it is wet. For curls, a denman brush is best!
When the wig is entirely dry, re-style the wig gently. We recommend a wide toothcomb. Bristle brushes, and roll brushes are not recommended.
ALWAYS use heat protectant when using heat styling tools